PSM 216: Quantitative Risk Analysis
COURSE DESCRIPTION DURATION: 3 Days
This training course provides in depth knowledge on how to perform and understand a quantitative risk assessment with the help of Worked Examples. In this course the participant will learn about the key components of a QRA, the expected outcomes, and how to effectively perform and audit QRA studies. The course will also cover Industry best practices and lessons learned. Upon successful conclusion of the training course, participants should be prepared with the tools and skills to efficiently and effectively perform and evaluate a QRA.
- To introduce attendees to fundamentals of QRA technique to be used when conducting and performing QRAs.
- To introduce attendees to QRA documentation techniques;
- To provide an appreciation for lessons learned based on real-life accident case histories;
- To point out internationally recognized and generally available, recognized and accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP) and best practices related to safety and environmental risk management principles and practices (i.e., CCPS Guidelines for Quantitative Safety Risk Criteria, API RP 752, and API RP 753);
- To provide an understanding of the essential elements for equipment spacing, siting and layout in hydrocarbon and chemical process facilities
- To provide an understanding of the essential elements for equipment spacing, siting and layout in hydrocarbon and chemical process facilities;
- To provide an understanding of proven consequence analysis and frequency estimation techniques.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
COURSE CONTENT AND AGENDA