e-PSM 220: Overpressure Relief and Flare Analysis – Apr 21-23, Singapore Time
April 21 @ 9:00 am - April 23 @ 4:00 pm SGTUSD1050
This seminar covers the application of relief devices for preventing over-pressure and under-pressure in equipment. The attendee will learn the requirements for designing and documenting pressure relief systems and specifying relief devices for those systems.
Upon completion of this course the attendee will be able to:
- Describe the various types of relief devices and how they function
- Understand how equipment may be over-pressured
- Know how to document Pressure Relief Systems
- Know how to specify and size a relief device
- Know what relief device resources are available
- Understand how codes, standards, and regulatory agencies influence the design of relief systems (e.g.; API RP 520/521)
- Know how to screen for two-phase flow
- Understand about flare headers and flares
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Process Engineers, Design Engineers, Maintenance Group, PSM coordinators/managers, plant management, HSE, O&M personnel, and others responsible for Risk Management.
COURSE CONTENT AND AGENDA