PSRG’s Center for Process Safety Training is dedicated to providing customized, superior quality, cost effective solutions to your process risk management and training needs. Our expert instructors give you the skills and knowledge to manage process risks and show you how to continuously make your facilities and operations more safe and reliable. Please find a copy of our current PSRG Training Catalog 2019.
For the complete Training Schedule for 2019 by location please follow the relevant links below:
To register for any of the training courses please send complete PSRG Training Registration Forms for the corresponding regions.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PSRG PSM training topics include:
- PSM 101: Developing an Effective Process Safety Management System
- PHA 102: Principles of Process Hazard Analysis
- PHA 203: PHA Team Leader Training
- LOPA 104: Layer of Protection Analysis
- PSM 105: Auditing for Process Safety Management
- PSM 106: Mechanical Integrity and RAGAGEPs for Process Safety Management
- PSM 107: Management of Change for Process Safety Management
- PSM 108: Incident Investigation
- PSM 220: Overpressure Relief and Flare Analysis
- PSM 309: Facility Siting
- PSM 110: Risk Analysis and Decision Making
- PSM 311: Bow-Tie Analysis
- PSM 312: Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- PSM 113: Human Error Analysis and Human Factors
- LOC 314: Prevention of Loss of Containment
For pricing, please email to email@example.com.