PSRG is dedicated to providing customized, superior quality, cost effective solutions to your process risk management and training needs. Our expert instructors give you the skills and knowledge to manage process risks and show you how to continuously make your facilities and operations more safe and reliable.
PSRG PSM training topics include:
- Introduction to Process Safety Management
- Management of Change for Process Safety
- Introduction to Mechanical Integrity and Maintenance Management
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- PHA Leader Training
- PHA Training for Participants
- Introduction to Risk-Based Inspection
- Risk-Based Decision Making
- Principles of Procedure Writing
- HSE Management Systems
- Designing and Implementing a PSM Program
- Job Hazard/Safety Analysis – Assessing Workplace Hazards
- Facility Siting Analysis
- OSHA Compliance
- EPA RMP Compliance and Submissions
- Environmental Risk Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
Some of the benefits of PSRG training are:
- CUSTOMIZATION: Course content and training methods are tailored to the individual needs and requirements of your organization and facilities, utilizing personnel time more efficiently and your resources more effectively.
- COST SAVINGS: By bringing our experts to you, you realize a significant savings in travel expenses.
- MINIMAL IMPACT TO SCHEDULE: Your personnel are trained at your facility, thereby minimizing their time away from work long distances and the possible need to bring additional shift coverage
- AVAILABILITY ON-DEMAND: The schedule for PSRG training courses are based on customer schedules. Training is scheduled to accommodate customer schedule constraints.
- EXPERT TRAINING: Receive training from experts who have worked in industry and have taught hundreds of safety and risk management professionals and who are noted for their training effectiveness.
- HANDS-ON: Obtain hands-on experience through interactive workshops and practical examples.
- LESSONS LEARNED: Learn from real-world case studies as shared by our course instructors, who average more than 30 years experience in government and industry and who can provide a practical and complete perspective to your training session, so as to enable learned knowledge to be readily applied after successful completion of the training.
- PSRG can present any of its course offerings at your facility or at PSRG facilities in Houston. Courses duration typically range from a few hours to up to 5 days, depending on the subjects. Additional courses and workshops for in-house training are also available.
- We look forward to the opportunity to provide training and/or other consulting services to your facilities in order to assist you in the most safe, reliable and cost effective operation and maintenance of your facilities. If we can be of assistance or for a free consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-250-8511 or http://www.psrgroup.com/ email@example.com
Click here for a complete list of Basic Safety Training, Environmental, and other courses offered.