PSRG Center for Process Safety Training is dedicated to providing customized, superior quality, cost effective solutions to your process risk management and training needs. Our expert instructors give you the skills and knowledge to manage process risks and show you how to continuously make your facilities and operations more safe and reliable. Please find a copy of our current PSRG Training Catalog!
For the complete Training Schedule for 2017 by location please follow the relevant links below:
To register for any of the training courses please complete the PSRG Training Registration Form.
PSRG PSM training topics include:
- PSM 101: Developing an Effective Process Safety Management System
- PHA 102: Principles of Process Hazard Analysis
- PHA 203: PHA Team Leader Training
- LOPA 104: Layer of Protection Analysis
- PSM 105: Auditing for Process Safety Management
- PSM 106: Mechanical Integrity and RAGAGEPs for Process Safety Management
- PSM 107: Management of Change for Process Safety Management
- PSM 108: Incident Investigation
- PSM 309: Facility Siting
- PSM 110: Risk Analysis and Decision Making
- PSM 311: Bow-Tie Analysis
- PSM 312: Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- PSM 113: Human Error Analysis and Human Factors
- LOC 314: Prevention of Loss of Containment
- ISD 315: Inherently Safer Design
- PSM 216: Quantitative Risk Assessment
- PSM 317: Safety and Operability Studies on Electrical Power Systems (SAFOPs)
PSRG HSE training topics include:
- 8 Hour HAZMAT 181 DOT
- 24 Hour HAZWOPER
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher
- Aerial Lift Operator
- Backhoe and Loader
- Permit Required: Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space: Non-Entry Rescue
- First Aid/CPR
- Fall Protection
- Scaffold Competent Person and Scaffold Users
- Trenching and Excavation
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction
- Safeland Training
- Heavy Equipment Classes
- Introduction to Risk-Based Inspection
- Principles of Procedure Writing
- HSE Management Systems
- Job Hazard/Safety Analysis – Assessing Workplace Hazards
- OSHA Compliance
- EPA RMP Compliance and Submissions
- Environmental Risk Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
Some of the benefits of PSRG Onsite training are:
- CUSTOMIZATION: Course content and training methods are tailored to the individual needs and requirements of your organization and facilities, utilizing personnel time more efficiently and your resources more effectively.
- COST SAVINGS: By bringing our experts to you, you realize a significant savings in travel expenses.
- MINIMAL IMPACT TO SCHEDULE: Your personnel are trained at your facility, thereby minimizing their time away from work long distances and the possible need to bring additional shift coverage
- AVAILABILITY ON-DEMAND: The schedule for PSRG training courses are based on customer schedules. Training is scheduled to accommodate customer schedule constraints.
- EXPERT TRAINING: Receive training from experts who have worked in industry and have taught hundreds of safety and risk management professionals and who are noted for their training effectiveness.
- HANDS-ON: Obtain hands-on experience through interactive workshops and practical examples.
- LESSONS LEARNED: Learn from real-world case studies as shared by our course instructors, who average more than 30 years experience in government and industry and who can provide a practical and complete perspective to your training session, so as to enable learned knowledge to be readily applied after successful completion of the training.
- PSRG can present any of its course offerings at your facility or at PSRG facilities in Houston. Courses duration typically range from a few hours to up to 5 days, depending on the subjects. Additional courses and workshops for in-house training are also available.
- We look forward to the opportunity to provide training and/or other consulting services to your facilities in order to assist you in the most safe, reliable and cost effective operation and maintenance of your facilities. If we can be of assistance or for a free consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-250-8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.