PSRG is Hiring!
We need Process Safety Engineers!
Title: Process Safety Engineers
- Provide Technical Safety and Risk Engineering consulting and training services to hydrocarbon and chemical process industries.
- Perform Overpressure Protection Analysis and Emergency Relief Study including review, revalidation, and calculation using Aspen Plus, Aspen HYSYS.
- Perform Hazardous Area Classification (HAC) Study, Compliance Audit.
- Provide technical support for Process Hazard Analysis including scribing, reviewing/noding P&IDs, pre-populating worksheets, and report preparation.
- Perform on-site walkdown and/or updated P&IDs using AutoCAD. Conduct unanticipated local client site visits as needed to perform duties (25% of time).
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and 18 months experience which must include AspenPlus, AspenHYSYS, AutoCAD.
Send resume to PSRG, Inc. 800 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. S. Suite# 107, Houston, TX 77042.